Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hi,

I am Ronald Muhlbauer and this is my first attempt to earn money on-line. Please folow this Blog to see if I'm able to become a miljonair (or not). Before this message I tried out some click-sides, and waited for them to payout on PayPal or AlertPay, these money-accounts are a must-have in order to receive your money.

After some searching on the net, I found 4 sites: Schnaapklicks  and You-Cubez , newbees who pays more than 1ct/click, and NEO  and ON  as most trusted BUX-sites.
Now I also hve a 5th site to TEST in case one of the other fails.

More info >> Click HIGHLIGHTS for more info.

So total amount I earned after 5 months: $ XX41,29.

Now I am looking for investment progs to make more of my clicked money.

Total referals I've got trough this blog :  377
Revision date: May 31 2011

4 comments:

  1. Ronald, Congrats on earning some money on your first online attempt! Normally LOTTO isn't considered an investment, but Lotto Magic can be. Get PAID To Play Lotto, Even If You Never Win!

    Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.
    Dennis - My Lotto Magic Biz http://www.mylottomagic.biz/

    http://www.lottomagiconline.com/?W6910

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing, this is great. I will give a try.
    Cheers,

    http://hoopsuniverse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI,Ronald.U have a very good start in earn money online, at least u give it a try, congratz! But if u want to explore more legit honest paying site, you may refer to my blog, although i seldom update my blog article, but The payment proof part is always up to date. If you have any question, can leave me a msg, I will reply as soon as I can.
    Hope u see u at my blog and wish you very good luck in ur online earning journey =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am glad that you are trying to make money online. I am trying it too. The main reason I am doing this, I want to understand, if making money online is for me. If you do not try, how can you know it is working or not? Keep going and good luck!

    ReplyDelete